Elevating speakers helps improve acoustics and tonal quality.
Once elevated more sound will travel direct to the listeners ear instead of bouncing off the floor or other obstructions.
* Adjustable pole mount fits standard pro speaker mount holes.
* Heavy duty tripod base.
* Dual locking knurled height adjusts.
* Supports speakers up to 100 Lbs.
* Includes safety locking pin that fits into height holes.
* Hole diameter: 35mm, 1.39-in.
* Maximum recommended height: 63.5-in (to 80-in with least stability)
* Minimum suggested height:42-in.
* Edge spread between base legs:22-in to 40.5-in.
* Collapsed storage height: 34.5-in.
* Collapsed storage max width: 4.5-in.
* Composed primarily of steel w/high impact plastic parts.
For maximum stability use the maximum leg spread and the lowest usable height adjustment.
Always use caution and keep the speaker free from impact while on it's stand.