A high-end sound, marine certified premium 6x9-in coaxial speaker for boats, RV's, off-road vehicles or project vehicles audio installation needs.
The speakers feature water resistant components to the IPX67 standard, including midrange cones, titanium tweeters and rust resistant connectors.
"L" indicates Illumination and can be controlled by the optional N1-RC Wireless RF LED light remote control.
One remote will control all "L" speakers.
* Certifications: IPX67, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
* RMS Power Handling (CEA426B): 70 watts
* Peak Power Handling (CEA426B): 140 watts
* Impedance: 4 Ohms
* Frequency Response +/- 10dB: 27-22kHz
* Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 60-20kHz
* Sensitivity (1 watt/1 meter): 92dB
* Mounting Diameter: 5.85-in x 8.69-in (148.8 x 220.7mm)
* Outside Diameter: 6.7-in x 9.68-in (172 x 246mm)
* Mounting Depth: 3.5-in (89mm)
* Mounting Height with Grill & Gasket: 1-in (26.5mm)
* Weight: 2.8lbs (1.28kg)
* Marine Certified: Longer life against harsh conditions.
Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating.
Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
* IPX67: Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
* 1-in Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter: Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
* Water resistant spider: Woven red aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
Armid fibers do not degrade over time and are not susceptible to temperature swings
* 6-in x9-in Composite Poly Midrange: UVA Protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
* High Temperature Voice Coil and Former: Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight
* High Energy Y30 Motor assembly: High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
* Marine Certified Crossover: Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
* Illumination: Limitless color choices with color on, off, strobe and programmed ?olight shows-in possible.
Optional N1-RC required for control of lighting systems and to sync multiple illuminated speakers.
Pre-programmed demo mode included on all lighted systems