The new Headliner series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget.
Voiced for tight punchy bass w/lots of harmonic tone, the versatility & performance of the HeadlinerT 410 encourages use w/any fine bass amp head.
The HeadlinerT 410 is constructed using internal bracing, & is covered w/road-worthy black carpet.
Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road.
The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The four 10-in ferrite magnet woofers are designed w/a rich bass tone in mind.
The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, w/every note rendered precisely.
Inputs include two 1/4-in input phone jacks, & one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, & a power handling of 800 watts program & 1600 watts peak, the HeadlinerT 410 can be used in conjunction w/any reasonably sized bass amp head.
w/the 8 ohm impedance, the HeadlinerT 410 can be easily stacked w/a HeadlinerT 210 cabinet on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
* 800 watts program power handling
* 1,600 watts peak
* Four custom-designed 10-in ceramic magnet woofers
* 8 ohms impedance
* 18mm ply cabinet w/bracing & steel corners
* 16-gauge perforated metal grille
* Durable black carpet covering
* Two 1/4-in input jacks & one NL4 four-pin receptacle
* Weight Unpacked: 72.00 lb(32.659 kg)
* Weight Packed: 84.00 lb(38.102 kg)
* Width Packed: 27.25-in (69.215 cm)
* Height Packed: 27.75-in (70.485 cm)
* Depth Packed: 23-in (58.42 cm)