* 2-way high power active PA speaker
* 800W peak, 200W RMS Class D lightweight amplifier
* Impedance 4 Ohms
* 12" LF woofer w/2.5-in voice coil
* Pure Titanium 1.35-in HF compression driver
* Linear frequency response between 52Hz-20kHz
* Wide dispersion horn w/forward firing bass reflex ports
* ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
* Recessed smooth molded handle
* 2 Input channels w/separate gain controls
* Mic & line XLR, 1/4-in, & RCA inputs
* High & Low equalization controls
* Mix Output
* Master volume output control
* Clip LED Alert
* Flyable & Stand mountable
* Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
* Weight: 29.92 lbs / (13.57 kg)
The incredible sound of the DRS-12P is defined by its highly efficient & articulate 800W Class-D amplifier.
This relatively new design in power amplifiers is a proven success in the professional audio world for several reasons: Class-D directs nearly all of the signal directly to the transducers rather than causing waste through heat dispersion as in other amplifiers.
The Class-D circuits react faster to signals & can render fast transients & sonic elements w/more clarity & realism.
Class-D also creates near-zero distortion regardless of the volume level.
Each element in the DRS-10Ps transducers is designed to create the ideal listening experience.
The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12" woofer & powerful 2" voice coil needed to push low frequencies nearing 52Hz around the room w/punch & definition even at high decibel levels.
The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver w/a wide dispersion horn for crisp & detailed highs at significant distances or angles from the speaker.
The lightweight amplifier & ABS nylon fiber cabinet make the DRS series of speakers easy to carry to & from an event & sufficiently rugged enough for consistent use.
Each cabinet has a smooth recessed molded handle & options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event & setting up is simple.
On the back panel of the DRS-12P are XLR, Line, & RCA inputs w/separate gain & EQ controls as well as a Mix Output.
Connecting your gear & crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do w/precision.
With all of the details about accurate sound & controls you’d assume the DRS-12P was in another league when it comes to its cost, but we’ve designed the DRS series to be inherently affordable so that everyone can enjoy the possibilities of realistic & exciting sound at live events.