The MH 420 has been developed to reproduce with high fidelity and naturalness medium to high frequency bass ranges for any sound system, whether it be automotive or professional systems such as line arrays, monitors, cinemas, theaters and etc., providing clean and high definition tones.
* 10-in Diameter Mid-Woofer
* Ideal for automotive or professional systems such as line arrays, monitors, cinemas
* Maximum musical power: 840 watts.
* Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
* Frequency response: 60 to 7,000 hz.
* Resonance frequency: 55.8 hz.
* Q mechanical (qms): 5,788.
* Volume equivalent (vas): 39,725 l.
* Compliance (cms): 272.396u m / n.
* Mass diaphragm (mmd): 26.555 g.
* Total mass (mms): 29.854 g.
* Cone excursion without distortion (x max) -/+5 mm.
* Cone effective area (sd): 0,032 sq.m.
* Q electric (qes): 0.215.
* Resistance: 5.2 ohms / vdc.
* Product bl: 15,917 tm.
* RMS Power Capacity: 420 Watts.
* Q total (qts): 0.207.
* No (efficiency reference): 3,108%.
* Sensitivity (@ 1w, 1 m) -free-air: 96,943 db.
* Flow density in gap: 14,800 gauss.
* Nominal diameter: 10 inches.
* Ferrite material: barium.
* Ferrite diameter: 200 x 20 mm.
* Coil diameter: 3 inches.
* Coil height: 14 mm.
* Coil wire material: aluminum.
* Gap height: 8 mm.
* Housing material: aluminum